So I have been nominated by the very lovely http://thegingerrules.wordpress.com/2013/06/15/berlin-style-diary-day-4/ for a Leibster award. Yay is what I have to say, thank you so much I’m really happy my little blog has been recognised.
For those of you that don’t know, the Leibster awards are a really fun thing to help promote new upcoming blogs that have less then 200 followers.
So these are the rules set by the wonderful bloggers before me-
1. Link back to your nominator
2. Answer your Leibster questions given to you.
3. Nominate 10 more blogs that have 200 followers or less.
4. Think of 10 fun questions for them to answer
5. Go to their blogs and pass on the good news glow.
So here goes, these are my answers:
• Chips or crisps?
Definitely chips, in fact any food that you eat with chips is amazing . Fish and chips, burger and chips…case in point.
• mini, midi or maxi?
Midi…I’m not keen on my legs so I never wear mini’s unless I’m wearing tights and I always find I’m a bit too short for maxi’s which can make me look much shorter and heavier then I actually am.
• Summer or Winter?
Hmm In terms of fashion I prefer dressing for winter, I love layering, tights, boots, jumpers…you can understand my love. But, on the other hand I hate the cold, I can’t cope. So in my ideal world it would be lovely weather but everyone is dressed in winter clothes.
• Cats or Dogs
Dogs and cats
• Heels or Flats
Heels no flats, no heels, no flats…both?
• twitter, Facebook, Instagram
I am the only person in the world that doesn’t really understand twitter, Facebook is great for keeping in touch with people, but I probably prefer Instagram, I love photos and find it the most interesting…nice to have a spy on celebs too.
• Boys or girls
I have a mix of boy and girl friends. Much more balanced that way.
• Sequins or fur?
Sequins and fur would be interesting
•Birthdays or Christmas?
Christmas, I love the whole Christmas season rather then just the day.
• What do you want to be when you’re older?
Hmm well I am currently designing and setting up my own sleepwear and loungewear business called LaLaLoula so my aim is to be working full time on that as soon as possible.
So there’s my answers…here are my questions set for my favourite upcoming bloggers 🙂 their links are below, please do check them out and spread the love.
1. Favourite beauty product?
2. Favourite place in the world?
3. What’s your dream job?
4. Lipstick or lipgloss?
5. All time favourite song?
6. Favourite fashion designer?
7. Favourite high street store?
8. Favourite item of clothing in your wardrobe?
9. If you could hop on a plane and fly anywhere in the world where would it be?
10. If you were re-incarnated as animal what would it be?
I think these blogs are great and have duely nominated…